
They are growing up so fast and I am so proud of them. Matty started summer school last week and seems to be liking it so far. As for myself, I am an official graduate of the University of Montana. It was a long road and had its ups and downs, but I appreciate and am so grateful for all of the patience, support, and encouragement that my beautiful wife and kids provided to me during my schooling. They made a lot of sacrifices and my degree will always serve as an accomplishment for all of us.

It was a goal of mine to try and have a job before I graduated and the last week before I graduated I had an interview at Frenchtown High School, in Frenchtown, Montana, which is just outside of Missoula. It was for the High School Special Ed position and I was interviewed by the superintendent, the school principal, and the director of special ed. There were 6 other people applying for the position and I went into with confidence, hope, and lots and lots of prayer. They told me that they would notify me on whether or not I got the job in about a week to a week in a half. That week seemed like the longest week ever, but on that Thursday, two days before graduation I received a call from the superintendent saying that they would like to offer me the job. I am sure the sight of a 30 year old bald guy jumping up and down in the hallway of a junior high must have looked odd. Thankfully all of the kids were in their classes. Anyways, I am so excited and looking forward to the task ahead.


Attending Lauren and Jayden's wedding was wonderful and it was a memorable weekend to be remembered. We are so happy for you guys and wish you the best over the years to come. This is such an awesome family and it is growing and getting bigger.
Today, we took the kids bowling and they had a great time. It was Shanny's first time bowling, but Matthew is like a seasoned veteran. He goes with his class every once and awhile. It was so cute to watch them roll the bowling ball down the lane and by the time the ball got to the pins it barely knocked them over, but if they knocked down just one, they celebrated like they got a strike.
We hope that you all will all be able to come and visit us in Missoula this summer. You all are always welcome and there is plenty of room in what the kids call, "The Big Yellow House."















1 comment:
First off Congrats on the job Phil. We are so excited and proud of you. You're going to be awesome! I love the house, and the yard is HUGE! Hopefully we'll get to see it soon. We really enjoyed our visit with Kristen and the kids a few weeks ago. Loved the Update!
Post a Comment