Monday, October 29, 2007

It is because of me that Dentists make so much $$$.

Hello there again family, friends, and strangers for another edition of blog update. How is everyone? As always I hope that this finds you all happy, healthy, and doing well. Things have been good and we had a great relaxing weekend. I was having a great day up to about an hour ago when I went to the the dentist.
I got some x-rays and the hygenist wasn't pleased with me when I told her that I ditched my wisdom teeth removal appointment when I was 18. Then the dentist came in and was looking around at my teeth as he was speaking in very strange "Dentist Talk" to his assistant.
I don't think it helped much that he was groaning and making strange noises as he observed my teeth.
After he was done he asked if I knew that I grinded my teeth and that he would recommend a device for me to wear at night so that I don't wear down anymore of my teeth. He said that he would translate all of that foreign language that he was saying earlier. Well, after I get done crying I will let you all know how it went. Or if you'd like you could vote on this week's poll. I will let everyone know what the verdict is later. It's not the best of news.
Well, I have class in a few minutes and later tonight is the kid's Halloween party. Shanny is going as a witch and Matty is wearing a Halloween shirt with sweats. The kids had a great time at their party. Matty and Shanny both went around to different rooms where they were handing out candy to kids. They both had a great time and it was funny to see how they knew they were getting away with something by staying up so late, but they were enjoying the activities way too much to go home. I have been doing really well in school and I guess it helps when you don't work graveyard shifts while you go to school. Well, everyone have a fabulous day and talk to ya later.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Matthew and Shannon are so cute. I'm glad they had fun at their Halloween party. It's funny how kids seem to know they're getting to stay up late. Good luck with the dentist!

Reid Blumell said...

Hey Phil, I hope the poll answer isn't what I think it is. I think you should just go with the denture option no matter what. That would solve your grinding problem too...I don't really see a down side to it.

The McLendon Family

The McLendon Family

The Amazing Blumell Family

Stand For Something