Hello there everyone! I hope that everyone had a safe and happy new years. We are getting all settled back into our routine after our wonderful trip. Matthew and Shanny started back to school today and I don't get started until the end of the month. We had a wonderful time spending the holidays with you all and it was great to see everyone again. Thank you to everyone for making Christmas a wonderful experience again. I really enjoyed our Christmas Eve program and it was great to hear everyones thoughts and especially to read the kind words that Lauren wrote to everyone. It was nice getting the chance to meet Keith and having him with us for Christmas. Thanks to Reid and Lisa for opening your beautiful home for everyone to be together and little Claire is beautiful. It is sad to think that 2007 was the last year that we will be together at the beautiful home in Rosemary, but we are all excited about the future home in McGrath and look forward to all of the wonderful memories everyone will have there. I always enjoy all of the laughs, good eating, and entertainment that we all have together over the holidays. Teo made a really good Italian meal for dinner one night and Lindsey made a really cute snowman cake for Shanny's birthday. Matthew and Shannon's favorite part of the trip I think was the opportunity to swim as much as they wanted.Here are just some of the highlights from our trip.


















2007 was a great year and there were many wonderful memories and experiences. I think that 2008 is going to be a great year and holds lots of good things in store for all of us. I can't believe that this is my last year of school, for awhile anyway. Well, everyone take care and be safe in the new year.

No comments:
Post a Comment