I am excited to become a teacher and to work with students and see them discover and learn.
Anyways, Kristen and the kids went up to Rosemary (Actually Duchess now) to see Lauren fresh off of her mission to Houston, Texas. I wish that I could have gone up to see her, but I had a couple of tests and work to tend to. I will make it up to her by taking her fishing till she drops this summer.
I know that her mission will not be the same now that she is gone and there are many people there who love here and who will remember her for the rest of there lives. Welcome home though Lauren, we are all proud of you. I look forward to seeing you soon.
The kids had a great time visiting family and of course going swimming. I hear that Uncle Teo got a great workout running up the steps who knows how many times going down the water slide with Matthew.Spring is peeking around the corner at us here in Missoula. On Monday, it dumped down with snow (about 3 inches) and it all melted away and left us with mud. It is starting to warm u p and soon all of us will be tubing down the river freezing out tushes off. I hope that all of you will be able to visit this summer and enjoy the beauty of Missoula. Shanny is taking swimming lessons and is having a great time. Both of the kids are turning into quite the little swimmers.
Well, I hope that everyone is well and that you all are happy and healthy. Take care and have a fabulous day.




No comments:
Post a Comment