Pool Peeing Prank | Funny Jokes at JibJab
Thinks have been going great and the weather has finally seemed to settle in the 60's and 70's. I hear that it just snowed up in Alberta. The golf course that we play at on Thursdays is looking really good and someone just bought it, so hopefully they will put the much needed money into it.



Going into the semester I set a couple of goals for myself. I took 5 classes and 15 credits, so I had my hands full, but was up for the challenge. I wanted to have 100% attendance to all my classes and my other goal was to get straight A's in all of my classes. Well, how did I fair? I achieved the 100% attendance goal and I got 4 A's and a B+. At first I was devastated to come so close, but Kris helped me to realize what a great achievement it was. I was proud of myself and am really enjoying school. I think the reason why I took the B so hard is because it was an 89%, and the class was really tough. I only have a handful of classes left and then I will be done. Thanks to everyone for your encouragement and faith in me.
Matthew and Shannon have been doing great and they are doing so well. Matthew has made so much progress and improvement since Kris started him on his new diet. Before they went to bed the other night I sat and read a book with Matthew and was so amazed at how many words he could read on his own. I guess his teacher called Kris the other day and said that she thinks that he is ready to move into an inclusive classroom with general education students while still having the services that he needs in school. I am so excited and am so proud of him and how far he has come. I am lucky to be their dad and to have them in my life.



I was so excited the other day when we went on a walk to a park and they started shooting baskets.






Everyone take care and have a great day. We love each of you and are so thankful to have you in our lives. Hope to see you all soon.

1 comment:
Thanks Phil for keeping up with the blog! I love the pictures!! Congrats on the grades! You kick my trash last semester!
Post a Comment