Hi everybody, I hope that you are all doing well and having a great day.
I just have two items of breaking news.
As I reported several months ago that our copy of Harry Potter #5 went missing so conveniently after Karla Bateman spent a couple of days invading, I mean visiting us. It has taken us these past few months to recover from the devastation that theft brought into our lives. We all assumed that Karla was the culprit of the crime. Well, I am pleased to report that just the other day when I was rearranging our apartment and getting it ready for my Mom to stay with us, what did I happen to come across shoved behind the DVD cabinet? Yes, the Harry Potter DVD. So it seems that Karla didn't take it after all, but how did it get behind there? I can't believe that Karla dropped it behind there!


The other piece of news that I have is that The Washington Wildcats won their 2nd game last night, beating Meadow Hill (20-12). That makes me 2-0 as a Head Coach and do you realize that that is 1000 %? You are all invited when they elect me into the Washington Middle School Hall Of Fame. Our next game is Wednesday against CS Porter.



As I reported several months ago that our copy of Harry Potter #5 went missing so conveniently after Karla Bateman spent a couple of days invading, I mean visiting us. It has taken us these past few months to recover from the devastation that theft brought into our lives. We all assumed that Karla was the culprit of the crime. Well, I am pleased to report that just the other day when I was rearranging our apartment and getting it ready for my Mom to stay with us, what did I happen to come across shoved behind the DVD cabinet? Yes, the Harry Potter DVD. So it seems that Karla didn't take it after all, but how did it get behind there? I can't believe that Karla dropped it behind there!

The other piece of news that I have is that The Washington Wildcats won their 2nd game last night, beating Meadow Hill (20-12). That makes me 2-0 as a Head Coach and do you realize that that is 1000 %? You are all invited when they elect me into the Washington Middle School Hall Of Fame. Our next game is Wednesday against CS Porter.




2 comments:
If she didn't take it then how do you explain the picture of her fleeing the scene? It doesn't make sense. Congrats on going 2-0 (3-0 now)! Only two to go, good luck!
bar none, the funniest blog yet!!!
Post a Comment